Use our Suppliers Map to find out what’s near you! (Online stores are listed below the map.) Click each marker for details about that supplier. They are categorized as follows:
- Green: Food stores (organic, bulk, zero waste…)
- Light green: Farmers markets
- Light blue: Beauty & personal care products (natural, ethical, package-free…)
- Purple: Natural remedies & personal care + raw ingredients (herbs, essential oils…)
- Orange: Clothing, shoes & accessories (natural, ethical, handmade…)
- (For repair cafés, see their own map as there are several hundreds around the world)
- (More as they come up)
If you’d like to become a contributor to the map, and be able to directly add suppliers from your area, contact us for an induction!
(This image is a preview and will open the map in a new tab.)
In addition, here are suppliers with an online presence and a strong commitment to the planet:
- Friends of the Earth (UK) have a shop that offers a wide-range of eco-friendly and fair trade goods for everyday life, including such brilliant items as compostable dogbags and raincoats. Profits support their various campaigns.
- Life Without Plastic (CA) is exactly what it says on the tin: “safe, high quality, ethically-sourced, Earth-friendly alternatives to plastic products for everyday life.”
- BuyMeOnce specializes in items made to last a lifetime. They also offer advice to move away from a “throwaway” lifestyle. “BuyMeOnce finds and promotes products that don’t break the bank, don’t break the planet… that don’t break at all! We also challenge manufacturers to break their habits and build stuff that really lasts – we know they can.”
Office & School
- BuyEcoGreen (Oz) specialises in green office supplies, school supplies and art and craft products, and their range is amazing. “The products that we supply need to satisfy at least two of our environmental criteria which include being recycled, biodegradable, reusable, sustainable, organic and having a reduced impact on the environment.”